Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Cotton Zone’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 22 Riversway managed workshops leeward Road, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston . Company registration number 07785181 registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website and its content is copyright of © Cotton Zone (2012) – Heliolink Ltd All Rights Reserved
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The goods offered for sale by Cotton Zone are only available to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The goods are
not available to persons under the age of 18 years old and any other persons who are legally prohibited from entering into binding contacts.
- Any party engaging in illegal activities involving the use of this Web Site will be subject to civil and criminal prosecution. Cotton Zone cannot guarantee that it will notice or be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this Web Site, nor can Cotton Zone guarantee that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this Web Site.
Information represented by user to this site
Information you are representing and warranting that all of the information
provided is true and correct and you agree to indemnify Cotton Zone for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that Cotton Zone may suffer if any of this information is not correct.
You should also review the Cotton Zone Privacy Statement on this Web Site for further information concerning our collection and usage of User Information. By sending us your User Information, you agree to grant Cotton Zone the right to disclose aspects of your User Information as expressed in the Cotton Zone Privacy Statement.
If any User Information provided by you is incomplete or inaccurate or you attempt to transmit any material of any kind to this Web Site which contains a virus, malicious computer code or another harmful component or you otherwise attempt to alter any of the content of this Web Site, or you are otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, Cotton Zone retains the right to terminate your rights to purchase goods or services from this Web Site and to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
You acknowledge and consent to the disclosure by Cotton Zone to any law enforcement agency in any jurisdiction that is investigating any breach or suspected breach of any law in any jurisdiction of your identity or other information provided by you to this Web Site, upon being requested to do so by that law enforcement agency.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Cotton Zone and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Cotton Zone. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cotton Zone takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cotton Zone is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cotton Zone may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [July 2012].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including telephone & email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer present or future orders
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for processing your order, as well as for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cotton zone.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cotton Zone will always accept to refund or replace any faulty products or different from those you ordered from the site. You must notify us and return the items within 3 days of receipt. You also have the right to cancel your order at any time before delivery or within 14 days from receiving your order.
If you decide to request a refund, you should notify us immediately by emailing sales@Cottonzone.co.uk. In the event of cancelling your order within the timeframe mentioned above you will be responsible for the cost of returning your goods to us unused and in a saleable condition (Meaning, unopened and unused).
After 14 working days the sale is considered closed and we will not make a refund.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you decide to return the goods, the packaging must be intact and the items have been repacked to an acceptable standard allowing the re-sale of the product.
Goods may be returned at the expense of the customer if they are ordered in error or not suitable providing they have not been used and are packaged in original state.
Following delivery, you have 48 hours or two working days to raise any queries or inform us of any missing or damaged items. After this period we will not be able to deal with any claims for missing or damaged items.
Any order placed by you in the manner described in this Web Site is an offer by you to purchase particular goods for the price (including the delivery and other charges specified in this Web Site) at the time you place your order.
Cotton Zone reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any goods, an error in the price of the goods description posted on this Web Site, or an error in your order. There may be reasons why Cotton Zone cannot fulfill your order.
Therefore, your contract with Cotton Zone only comes into existence when Cotton Zone advises you by email that it has accepted your order and receipt of your payment has been confirmed. Once you place your order and full payment is made, you agree that you are not entitled to withdraw or modify your commitment made for the purchase of any goods from this Web Site for any reason, including without limitation, due to any delay in delivery.
Most orders are delivered in 3-5 working days. We will send you an email on the day of dispatch, your goods will be sent registered delivery and should arrive between 9am and 5pm.
Prices of all Cotton Zone goods, delivery and other charges displayed on this Web Site are in British Pounds and are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. The availability of goods may change from time to time.
You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any government or agency, including
And without limitation, any customs duty, goods and services taxes or any value added tax imposed on any goods acquired or ordered by you from this Web Site. The amount, if applicable to you, of the Value Added Tax (VAT) to be imposed on any particular item is clearly displayed with the price of the goods on the Web Site.